Small Sized Commecial Beer Brewing Equipment From China
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $16,000-160,000 / Set|
Malt Milling Unit
1. Particle adjustable rolling crusher
2. Flexible or steel auger for optional
1. Mash tun, Lauter tun, Boiling Kettle, Whirlpool tun in various combination
2. Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
3. Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
4. Stainless steel or copper cladding are popular
5. Two stages or single stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
6. Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
7. Sanitary and efficiency wort pump
8. All pipings and fittings
1. Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
2. Single size as brewhouse is common used in restaurant
3. Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
4. All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings etc are included
1. Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
2. Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with fryonto supply cooling energy
3. Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
4. All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included
1. Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for brewhouse
2. Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for cooling parts
3. Temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valves etc are included
4. PLC with touch screen panel for special request
We also have the process video for the brewing equipment, if the client do not know the process, the video will be sent.
We will give the layout according to the client's floor plan or their requirements.3D layout also can be provided. This can help the client to get a better understanding about the project.
We will give the detailed diagram of the tanks, this can help the client to know whether this is what they need and also can modify them before placing the order.
2).We can provide the piping diagram and wire diagram. They are useful for installing. Then the client can install the equipment by themselves.
3).The sales will contact with the client all the time until the equipment running normally. Once the client need any assistances or need any accessory, the sales will provide them soonest.
Q:What size of building do I need?
For a brewpub, size depends on a lot your yearly volume and how many different types of beer you want to brew.The minimum area request is around 20m^2.There are also estimated area requests in our different brewery systems in specification above.For microbreweries the main factor is yearly volume.For small microbreweries, floor space of 300m^2 usually is enough .About details on your project,we can give you exact dimensions and requirements.
Q:What utilities do I need for a brewery?
Typically water,electricity and drains are needed.
In general, 3 phase electricity is common and suitable for 220/380/440 voltage with 50/60Hz.The size of the water connection is determined by the size of
For brewery project we provide our customers with detailed requirement on the utilities and their respective location.
Q:Not being a brewer, can i start a brewery?
Yes! There are not so many brewers. Honglin can help you or one of your employees learning how to brew, including familiarizing you with operating brewery equipment, stuying recipes, grasping quality control and so on.
Above all, Honglin can also offers a wide variety of services such as project planning, layout design, installation, and after sales services etc.
These services are free!
Q:Where can I get my ingredients ?
Almost every country or area can find a supplier for malt,hops,yeast etc. Honglin company can also help to get good quality raw materials here.If you find the ingredients hardly, we can make arrangement to shipped to you.
Q:How long does the equipment last?
Given the fact that most facility in a brewery are made of stainless steel,the longevity of a brewery is long. In a conditon of proper maintenance and the careful use of chemicals,a brewery can be used intensively for about 20 to 30 years.For some equipment, such as fillers and labeler with a lot of moving parts, a shorter lifespan should be considered and more maintenance will be necessary.In brief, depending on the use.
Q:Can I brew all types of beer with the HONGLIN equipment?
Contrary to the open-vessel fermentation system mainly used in Eastern Europe and Germany,all beer styles can be brewed with our system.This means that a wide variety of ales and lagers can be made.Given the infectious style of Lambics,we do not recommend brewing or packaging these beers on shared equipment.